The CEO School
and CEO Insights
Free Downloads - CEO Presentations Archive - (Registration is not required)
the executive seminar material in PDF
format, you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0.5 or
higher . If you have an earlier version, you might experience some problems
in opening or reading the presentations. Download the FREE
Adobe Reader. Enjoy your learning at IIM.
- CEO Seminars # 1: How
to Select and Evaluate a CEO?
- The CEO's 3
top challenges. Board of Directors (BOD) and CEO performance
evaluation. CEO strategy evaluation. CEO leadership evaluation. CEO
- CEO Seminars # 2:
How to Evaluate the Board of Directors
- How to Evaluate the Board of Directors. Corporate Governance Best
- CEO Seminars # 3:
CEO Compensation Best Practices
- Executive Compensation Best Practices - A guide to the
Board of Directors. CEO compensation best practices. CEO performance metrics.
Harvard Balanced Scorecard (BSC) and CEO compensation.
- CEO Seminars # 4: CEO Succession Planning
- Succession Planning Best Practices - A Guide to the Board of
- CEO Seminars # 5: Harvard
- Strategy formulation. Strategy execution. Causes of strategy
failures. Strategy alignment and performance measurement.
Balanced scorecard implementation limitations and pitfalls.
- CEO Seminars # 6: Top CEO
- The top 6 questions every board must ask its CEO. The top 12
questions all CEOs must ask their CXOs.
- CEO Seminars # 7: CEO Strategy
- Insights. Management Model Best Practices. Key performance
indicators (KPIs). Leading and lagging indicators. Financial
metrics, operational metrics and shareholder value.
Closed-loop performance measurement. Alignment tree and performance
metrics. Benchmarking resources
- CEO Seminars # 8:
CEO Global Leadership Challenge
- Nissan Case Study
- Leading a global organization. The decline of Nissan Motors
- A case study. Nissan partnership with Renault and Carlos Ghosn as
COO. The leadership challenges. The leadership and global cultural
gap. the Japanese management style. Ghosn's turnaround and cost
cutting strategy. Critical success factors. Ghosn's change
management principles. IIM change management framework.
- CEO Seminars # 9:
Restructuring and Turnaround
- Top internal and external causes of performance decline. IIM
Turnaround methodology. Turnaround performance metrics. 9 key
turnaround areas. Turnaround plan and strategic options. Turnaround
- CEO Seminars # 10:
Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) Compliance Project
- Governance, Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOA), CEO & CFO. SOX Section 302
& 404. SOX Compliance Project: Discovery, assessment, remediation
and testing. SOX and IT best practices COSO, COBIT and GCC. SOX
compliance project methodology & timeline. SOX compliance project's
- CEO Seminars # 11:
Ethics & Social Responsibility
- The social responsibility of business. Executive ethics and
stakeholders relationship management. Do ethics pay?.
Unethical/Illegal behavior. The problems of ethics. The solution to
ethical problems. Ethical decision-making: The 5 ethical tests.
Professional ethics best practices. IIMís views on social
responsibility. Corporate citizenship example. IIM standards of
- CEO Insights # 1: Government Economic Policy
- CEO Insights # 2: Global Strategy Papers
- CEO Insights # 3: Leadership & Organization Development
- CEO Insights # 4: Governance and Technology